Options

access to the bow roller

Hi ,

I have any Rinker 280 year 2007 i want know access to bow roller for removing because is broken thank for help me sorry for my leanguage incorrect!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    pepmysterpepmyster Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Do you mean the windlass? Remove the mirror in front of your dining table. Access is there.

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

• Options
    italicoitalico Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

i have already make this, but the hole is too small the access is very difficult

pls let me known as i can remove the pannel on the back of the mirrow

• Options
    edited July 2013
    If you can remove the back panel, try to do so.....va bene?

• Options

Hy,

sorry how do you Thanks so much!!!!!

• Options
    no problemo!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    IcebreakerIcebreaker Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Italico, the only access is through the port hole behind the mirror. There is no way to remove the wall. I replaced mine 3 weeks ago. You ned a friend on the outside to unscrew the bolts while you hold on to the nuts in in the chain locker. I used an array of extensions for a socketset and a flexible joint which I taped at the correct angle. The bow roller is also glued to the boat. Apply a gentle lift at the front while you heat the contact surface of the roller eavenly. If you Are very careful the gelcoat will stay intact. It's a PITA job and took me 4 hours to do. Good luck! Oh, and do NOT forget to reuse or install new washers on the inside to spread the load from the bolts.
  • Options
    Hi Icebreaker 

Nel frattempo, grazie per i preziosi consigli Purtroppo, **** avuto paura, infatti **** intenzione di allargare il foro perché il mio braccio passa non appena se ne ricorda il mungitore della chiave che avete usato in voi sono immensamente grato per devo sostituirlo e piegato molto scusa il mio linguaggio Grazie

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    italico said:
    Hi Icebreaker 

Nel frattempo, grazie per i preziosi consigli Purtroppo, **** avuto paura, infatti **** intenzione di allargare il foro perché il mio braccio passa non appena se ne ricorda il mungitore della chiave che avete usato in voi sono immensamente grato per devo sostituirlo e piegato molto scusa il mio linguaggio Grazie

go in the meantime, thanks for the valuable advice Unfortunately, **** was afraid, in fact **** intention to widen the hole because my arm passes as soon as you remember the herdsman of the key that you used in you I am immensely grateful for i sless for translation

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn