Options

FH3 Volvo Prop Set

Does anybody know of a dealer or part store that carries the FH3 Volvo Duoprops in Annapolis? I hit something over the weekend and bent the starboard inner prop.  I have family coming in this week so I am thinking about getting a spare set, seems like this happens every year.

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Oh man!!  Good luck with that, as I only deal with Mercruiser.  Would Brian from Rhode River be able to help you out?  he seems to be able to get things in pretty quick.  Did you look online?  You may be able to just order it online and get faster shipping as well.  

I saw you out the other weekend, but you wouldn't have recognized me as you went by, I was on a little fishing boat.  Nice to see you finally made it to the forum!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Sea_YallSea_Yall Member Posts: 5
    I finally found a set online this afternoon, getting it shipped to me overnight.  It did take me a while to get back on the forum, just been a busy year. Glad you are getting out some to, hope things are back to normal next year, got eventually get our 1st Rinkerview, lol
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Volvo as well. Can anyone shed some light on their props? I don't understand the FH thing. Is that the type for the drive and then there is different pitches as well
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Sea_YallSea_Yall Member Posts: 5
    If I understand it right the F or the FH deals with the type of shaft and in the number deals with the pitch.