Dinghy davit part, what are they called?

luvinlifeluvinlife Portsmouth RIMember Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
I have Weaver snap davits that came on my swim platform similar to these.  I’m planning to buy a dinghy soon and am trying to locate the name and a source for the parts that glue to the dinghy. Any help would be appreciated. 


Sign In or Register to comment.