Options

Looking for gelcoat repair/refurb shop in NE Indiana

Wondering if anyone has any *recent* recommendations for gelcoat work in this area?  Have some deep gouges, scratches, dull/faded areas, etc. and needs some striping work. It is too big a job for me to try as a DIY project and I want it done right.  I'll tow it a ways I suppose if needed, so South Bend, Niles, Syracuse, Indy, Toledo, southern lower Michigan?
Thx

Comments

• Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I'll DM you info for my gelcoat guy. He's in NW Indiana, so maybe not too far from you, and is awesome, but not sure he's taking on new clients (semi-retired).
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Northern Indiana is the home of numerous RV manufacturers and the former home of a certain boat builder. Seems like there would be a lot of skilled gelcoat and fiberglass people in the area. 

• Options
    BlueWaterBlueWater Member Posts: 16
    Northern Indiana is the home of numerous RV manufacturers and the former home of a certain boat builder. Seems like there would be a lot of skilled gelcoat and fiberglass people in the area. 

You would think!  Google is sort of letting me down on this one though because there aren't really any with recent, rave reviews.  
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised, there must be 10 boat manufacturers up there. @Alswagg does not hang out here much anymore. he would know. He lives there. On lake Wawasee. Not sure of that spelling.
    Boat Name :