Options

Need advice on hydraulic fittings for Merc trim pump

2»

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Shee-it.  I've been collecting tools for 40+ years, and I have a lot of tools from my dad's collection.  To make room for the hydraulic crimper that I bought for this project, I sent a bunch of tools to Goodwill.  Every time I buy a tile saw, I say "I am never, ever, laying tile again, and this time I mean it."  :)
    How many caulk guns do you have? Lol
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Shee-it.  I've been collecting tools for 40+ years, and I have a lot of tools from my dad's collection.  To make room for the hydraulic crimper that I bought for this project, I sent a bunch of tools to Goodwill.  Every time I buy a tile saw, I say "I am never, ever, laying tile again, and this time I mean it."  :)
    Ha tile saws. I said the same thing and now I have 3 tile saws. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shawnmjr said:
    Speaking of caulk guns, I bought a battery powered caulk gun and i highly recommend them. Perfect constant bead and can caulk so much faster. Its one of those things you didn’t know you needed until you use one. 
    Interesting, I always thought they were a gimmick.  Which brand do you have?  Is it heavy/awkward due to the battery pack?
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen an adapter for batteries, never even thought about it. I use rigid as well but that's good to know in case I should end up with a Ryobi battery powered something. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,567 mod
    Yup, I have that same one.  Great for reducing hand fatigue on big projects.  I should get rid of it because I'm never doing big projects again, and this time I mean it!