Options

2013 Rinker 310 Express Cruiser

Cpresley1Cpresley1 Member Posts: 3
I’m new to this group and not sure if I can post or not but looking for a direction to be pointed to find a template for the boat we bought last year to do the sea deck.  Also the freezer in the cabin will not stop freezing over, it’s currently frozen into a massive ice block and has been turned off on the panel all winter! Any direction that could be provided would be amazing!

Comments

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,553 mod
    edited March 2021
    Welcome to the forum, and yes you absolutely can post!

If you're getting too much frost, check to make sure the seal around the door is making good contact all the way around. 

I'm guessing the boat was plugged into shore power all winter, with the battery charger running.  That means the fridge was running on DC power (battery power).  The breaker at the panel disconnects it from AC power (shore power), but the fridge will run on either AC or DC.  To turn it off completely for defrosting, open the fridge and turn the knob inside until the light turns off.  

Don't try to chip the frost with a knife!  You can puncture a coolant tube, and that's a $1000 mistake.  The old saying is "don't use anything sharper than your elbow."  Let the frost melt, or use a hair dryer to speed it up.  
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!

I have a 2014 310 EC - same as your boat.

I ordered flooring directly from Rinker, but that is obviously no longer a choice. The Rinker OEM "teak" floor was Marine Mat. That's who sent me my flooring via Rinker.

Marine Mat has the template. It is under "2017 Rinker 320 EX" on their website which is still the exact boat you and I both have.

Here is a link to the Marine Mat page...

https://www.marinemat.net/2017-rinker-320-ex.html

I would highly recommend the Marine Mat. 

Can't help you with the freezer other than have you turned down the temperature dial?
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
    I can’t help you on the template but check the seal on your refrigerator door. Make sure it’s making a tight seal. It’s possible the seal is missing also. 
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Thank you all so much!!! 
  • Options
    That’s funny, @LaRea , @TonyG13 and myself all posted at the same time, 8:48. Should we play Pick 3 ??? 
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    You guys type way faster then me! LoL
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    aero3113 said:
    That’s funny, @LaRea , @TonyG13 and myself all posted at the same time, 8:48. Should we play Pick 3 ??? 
    I'm on Central Time so I technically posted at 7:48 - so I win!  :D
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 739 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club. I have a 2012 310EC, So if you have any question don't hesitate and ask it
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    Welcome aboard!  There are many of us that can help you out.  The 310 is a great boat!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Welcome to the RBOC.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    welcome
    where do you float
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Welcome to the forum, and yes you absolutely can post!

If you're getting too much frost, check to make sure the seal around the door is making good contact all the way around. 

I'm guessing the boat was plugged into shore power all winter, with the battery charger running.  That means the fridge was running on DC power (battery power).  The breaker at the panel disconnects it from AC power (shore power), but the fridge will run on either AC or DC.  To turn it off completely for defrosting, open the fridge and turn the knob inside until the light turns off.  

Don't try to chip the frost with a knife!  You can puncture a coolant tube, and that's a $1000 mistake.  The old saying is "don't use anything sharper than your elbow."  Let the frost melt, or use a hair dryer to speed it up.  
    Can't add much to this, LeRea is right on all accounts.

As for SeaDek ... call SeaDek ... all templates have to go through them, if they have the template, they'll let you know.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Thanks for being so welcoming!!!!! We dock on Lake Cumberland and ready to open the boat up this weekend!!