Options

Still having issues with the reverse polarity light on ! Looking for wiring diagrams 350 2007

Anyone have a diagram or where to get one or purchase on for 2007 RINKER 350 EC,  plugging into port side main power turns on Reverse polarity light , same shore power, same cord plugged into starboard side works ok?   Switched out the port side connector for shore power with new with same results?  Looks like the port side goes thru a breaker inside the boat that’s looks ok ?  The starboard side doesn’t ?  As far as I can see since I have found no breaker but everything works ok from starboard side.  Note that when I plug the second in for the A/C it doesn’t power up ether ? Do I have a faulty breaker that some how shorted out ? Happened after I moved the boat to another dock for stero repairs the guy who installed it access the lower 12v panel not the upper A/C 110 panel .   Now back at home dock have to run cords to starboard side which isn’t a problem butt bugs the heck out of me why this is happening.  

Comments

• Options
    rmrstlmormrstlmo Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    I don't have the wiring diagrams that you are requesting but I'll tell you what I found when I had a reverse polarity issue on my 2000 340.  There was an inline power cord connection mid way between the shore power receptacle and the electrical panel.  I don't know why it would be there other than some kind of convenience during manufacturing of the boat.  I could see it and barely reach it from my mid berth access.  Once I replaced the connection my reverse polarity issue went away.  Good luck!

Ray

2006 390

Previous 2000 340

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy to diagnose with a meter