Options

FSBO: 2003 Rinker 342, 350 Bravo III, nav with autopilot - Alexandria VA

2»

Comments

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,555 mod
    You have the power to make me stop -- just buy the boat!  You could start your own fleet of Rinkers.
  • Options
    SOLD!  Thanks to all for the encouragement along the way.

The buyer's surveyor found only one notable problem.  When the swim platform was built, Rinker drilled three drain holes and never sealed them.  They are just raw 3/4" holes in the swim platform.  The unfinished edges allowed water penetration into the core over the years, and now the swim platform has a noticeable amount of flex when you stand on it.  I wish I had noticed and corrected this problem back in 2003, but I didn't.
  • Options
    explore7425explore7425 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Your boat sold for the right price. I sold one last year for that and it was real nice. I wanted more but it just wasn't worth more. We had the same holes but when we bought it we sealed them at our surveyor's insistence. I'm not sure if it helped or not.
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    If the buyer wants to share info about the sale, it's fine with me, but I'll leave it up to him.  At the time of sale, I had it listed at $61.5K. 
  • Options
    l-skynyrdl-skynyrd Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Hi all......

Just to give everyone an idea of what the market is like, I paid 45k for my boat in 2009. It had 86 hours on it and has been a very good boat. Other than routine maintenance it has been perfect. Rinkers are not that common here on the west coast but I still get good comments from people I meet about the boat. Would I ever consider selling the boat.....NO.

JUST MY THOUGHTS....

Len

You have to love the water....

Len & Robyn   342 FV  Freebird

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Wow Len you got a deal in a half on that boat. Good for you bro.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    kenolanykkenolanyk Member Posts: 1

2007  350 express cruiser for sale.  it is in very good condition. one owner.  this is your boat for spring boating.

contact ken

713-819-6635