Sirenmarine Siren 3 Pro Installed

echandler1971echandler1971 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Electrical Discussions
Hello folks,
I've successfully-installed a Siren 3 Pro on my 360, utilizing many of the features on the system. Of most importance, I found way to make the system cheaper by locating the OEM manufacturers for many of their add-ons. I probably saved $300 on the system that way. Anyways, I figured I'd put this thread here for others to possibly post questions on that I could answer.
In short, the Siren 3 Pro is a mixture of a cell data network connected GPS tracker, alarm system, and monitoring system that also connects to your N2K network with a phone app.
My system includes:
1. a radar arch GPS/Cell antenna (bought via OEM) to better get signal, given the unit is hidden behind my cockpit fridge
2. Radar arch motion detector in center access panel (bought via OEM)
3. Snap sensor for camper top entrance - tiny magnet in snap female and a replacement male part with a NO pair of wires leaving it on the inside.
4. Wireless sensor for Transom door opening
5. High water sensors in both bilges - OEM standard NC float switches
6. Wireless bilge pump sensors - monitors pump activity
7. Wireless battery voltage sensor - 3 banks of batteries and base Siren 3 can handle 2 banks direct-wired, so needed this 3rd unit for house batteries.
8. Alarm siren - OEM purchased, but it's literally a back-up alert alarm used for trucks backing up, but works
9. Geofencing-anchor drag - you can be alerted if the boat leaves your geofenced area.

Yearly cost is like $120 for 4G/LTE coverage with pretty slick smartphone app. Supposedly works with Alexa, but hasn't worked for me yet.

It has 3 other relays available that I will soon set up to turn on lights and possibly trigger a bomb to blow up the boat if someone tries to break in (that'll teach em) :smile: .

Dan of Steel
'05 Rinker 360 Fiesta Vee
Post edited by echandler1971 on

Comments