Options

Fuel Gas Cap Part 1056106 for 2013 Captival 196BR. Unable to locate source for replacement

TrishLTrishL Member Posts: 1
Unable to locate source for Cap replacement.  I've tried 2" Attowood, Seadog, Perko caps and they don't fit.  Is Rinker even producing these caps anymore as all I see for sale are the fuel fills without the caps.  Ideas for replacement?

Comments

• Options
    GrahamuGrahamu Member Posts: 865 ✭✭✭
    I don't think Rinker ever produced parts, they sourced from different suppliers. Why don't you post a photo of what your fuel fill looks like.
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting, not sure what cap goes on this? It shows being a specific Rinker product but it's probably manufactured by someone else like perko.

1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That style of filler is used on 2013+ boats that required the evaporative control and overfill protection. Kind of like the evap canister on your car. The cap should be any standard one I would think. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perko made the filler necks and caps. A picture of the existing neck without the cap would help a ton. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The picture I posted is the one they are looking for. If it's the same posting I saw on FB. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988