Options

Repairing washer dryer on a 410

FireflyFirefly Member Posts: 4
Hi all, we have a 2005 410 Fiesta Vee, and our washer dryer has a bad drain pump. Anyone here have one of these Splendide units on their boat? I have no idea how to even start pulling it out to access the pump. It would be a pretty easy fix if I could only get to it. It looks like they basically built the boat around this little washer dryer though. Probably more trouble than it's worth trying to fix it so it might be an off season project, but still would like to know how to try to get this thing out of there. I thought there was an old thread on one of these but couldn't find it.

Comments

• Options
    goalie59goalie59 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Firefly , I looked into an issue with mine last fall and I came up with the impression that it has to come through the aft room. Looks to be a big job and not sure if it would be worth it. For me it was just a faulty door lock switch and door handle. I don't think personally I would put any more effort in it. 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An appliance repair Co can fix it
  • Options
    goalie59goalie59 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    The problem is that to access anything inside the unit the top has to come off, to remove the top the whole unit has to come out of its cavity. It sits in a very tight cavity.