Options

RINKER FOR SALE: ALL ORIGINAL 1972 REGENT 15, IN CLOSE TO SHOW ROOM CONDITION

bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/boa/d/homewood-1972-rinker-regent-15/7331992739.html

Hi All, long time no post,
I bought this to use as a really awesome scoot around the marina boat when our 360 needed some rest, since we sold the 360 and are now in planning mode of the next boat i need to make room in the garage.

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    That sure looks like fun!!  I think my son would have a good time with it!

Nice to hear from you Bry!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bry1429.....great to hear from you and that "the plan" is still in place. Your "little" Rinker looks beautiful! She should sell fast!

• Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Hey Dream & M.T , good to see everyone floating into the summer, we are shopping for the next boat. Hope everyone has a healthy hot summer on the water !
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back bry. That boat looks like fun. We will be up your way this weekend. We got a slip at Hammond Indiana Friday night and Saturday night. We hope to cruise up to Chicago and check out Lake Michigan. Any insight would be great. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Bry great to hear from you
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    rkinrossrkinross Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Those tri-hulls will give you a headache with all of the pounding from the slightest chop.  I'll stick with my v-hull.  Yours is in excellent condition.  I also like those Chrysler outboards.  They seem like they will last forever if properly maintained.