Options

Dinghy Cart

explore7425explore7425 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
I made this cart to bring my Dinghy back and forth to the boat from the rack. It was a real hit at the marina so I thought I would share it on the forum. You can stand the dinghy up inside the cart and wheel it right down the dock. image
Bella Sabrina II  370EC

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! How smart is that! Is a patent in the works? MT
  • Options
    explore7425explore7425 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    You are not the first person to say that. It makes me wonder.
    Bella Sabrina II  370EC
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Explore, No kidding - this looks like a prime candidate for someone to mass build, simple, durable and attractive. Even if you sell the idea to a local plastics fabricator for a few grand? I'm not blowin' smoke up your kilt - I'm real picky and that is a real neat rig! P.S It would be super easy to have adjustable options for a kayak kit, canoe kit, surf boards etc etc. I bet a number of marinas and boating clubs and yacht clubs would like these for their guests. Do you know how much money those guys made who designed the composite plastic carts with the big wheels that are at every marina to haul stuff to the boats. Our marina has a dozen of 'em. Oh brother - I smell money! Just remember we little Rinker guys when you buy that Abromavitch guy's yacht. He!! you could take the whole talk list out on it! MT
    Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    Awesome idea. Get the patent going.........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    WeberWeber Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Looks good, keep it at the marina so I can use it, lol...
    Sin or Swim - Rinker 312