skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    Truck seems too small for that boat.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    rkinrossrkinross Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    I guess he can't be good at everything. 
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The clip says it's Haulover, don't think so, He's in Tampa. looks like FL skinny water to me. it's tough down there got to know the area. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen skinny water in Florida.  I have never hooked into a 6ft bull shark in 2 ft of water, 3 miles from shore.   

I think Brady just sucks. 
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    I've never seen skinny water in Florida.  I have never hooked into a 6ft bull shark in 2 ft of water, 3 miles from shore.   

Brady sucks??? If he played on your team your feelings would be different. The one think about him is he doesn't suck. After watching him for 20 years I count my blessings that I witnessed the greatest player of all time winning all those years because it will never be duplicated. I understand how people could root against him or dislike him but "suck" is not the word. Nobody rooted harder for him to lose last year but once again he proved everyone wrong...... Just say'n.    BTW IMO most boat owners at one point in time have hit bottom, some worse than others but it happens to the best of us....  
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    69fastback69fastback Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭
    The real TB12 may not have as many rings, but he didn’t play as long, and he did more, with less as far as a team is concerned. 
  • Options
    @69fastback and who would that be? Roger? Great but certainly not the greatest 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    The real TB12 may not have as many rings, but he didn’t play as long, and he did more, with less as far as a team is concerned. 
    If you mean Terry Bradshaw - he was definitely more entertaining as a player, person, and commentator! 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    @69fastback and who would that be? Roger? Great but certainly not the greatest 
    Roger??? 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I just hope my fledgling quarterback JB9 does as well as TB12. Love Brady or hate him, we should all feel privileged to witness his skill in real time. In sports there have been a few "great ones" and TB has earned his spot in that group. Plus he has a really nice boat.  :p
  • Options
    raybo3 said:

Brady sucks??? If he played on your team your feelings would be different. The one think about him is he doesn't suck. After watching him for 20 years I count my blessings that I witnessed the greatest player of all time winning all those years because it will never be duplicated. I understand how people could root against him or dislike him but "suck" is not the word. Nobody rooted harder for him to lose last year but once again he proved everyone wrong...... Just say'n.    BTW IMO most boat owners at one point in time have hit bottom, some worse than others but it happens to the best of us....  
    Don't take what i said too seriously.  This time 2 weeks ago I did reel into a 6plus ft bull shark in knee deep water 3 miles from shore in Florida bay.  The waves were 3 plus ft in the Atlantic due to the tropical disturbances so i fished all but 3 or 4 hours in the bay.  I put a real dent in the needle and cat fish population down there.  

As much as I like Terry Bradshaw, i think he was a mediocre, serviceable QB who's team won the super bowl for him, every time. The Steelers have never had an elite QB.  Steelers have had good qbs but never a great one.  The most elite player the Steelers ever had, and I'm going to catch flack for this, was troy polomalu(sp?).  A descendant of Polynesian demi-god.

You can't take away what Brady has done with his career. It would be like questioning Sydney Crosby's career.  

See what I did there?  

• Options
    Yes Rick I saw what you did...lol Sid the kid is a great player, no doubt. As far as the steelers Palomalu is all you could come up with? Lol. What about Rocky or Franko or Mean Joe just to name a few...
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Troy is the best one I've been able to watch, the others were before my time. Considering his limited speed, small size and constant habit  of not playing along with defensive call (going by his own intuition) i think he had an amazing career that will likely never be repeated. 

Its said he is descended from that of Polynesian royalty and I'm sure there's some folk lore of demi god going back that far.  It was impressive always seeing what he could do with pretty much just his football IQ.   

Post edited by PickleRick on
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Bradshaw was the man! Of course he did write my paycheck for a few years, while I was his pilot. Lol
    Never met Terry B but he seems like he would be a hoot to hang around with. 

• Options
    69fastback69fastback Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭
    Bradshaw was the man! Of course he did write my paycheck for a few years, while I was his pilot. Lol
    Never met Terry B but he seems like he would be a hoot to hang around with. 

He’s a good guy. 
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aero3113 said:
    This looks mighty expensive.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"