Options

New Rinker Owner!

2»

Comments

• Options
    walkermarwalkermar Member Posts: 48
    Welcome and love the pics, I bought mine last December and this forum is a wealth of knowledge 
  • Options
    seahawkseahawk Member Posts: 62
    Hey Squatch......I'm a little late noticing this post but wanted to say hi. My wife and I also just bought a 2008 280. In spite of an expensive survey, we've found a few items that needed attention before we get too far afield. But we've had it out a few times and are loving it. We're just down The Rideau from you in Gananoque.    Nice to 'meet' more 280 drivers.   
  • Options
    Squatch68Squatch68 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    seahawk said:
    Hey Squatch......I'm a little late noticing this post but wanted to say hi. My wife and I also just bought a 2008 280. In spite of an expensive survey, we've found a few items that needed attention before we get too far afield. But we've had it out a few times and are loving it. We're just down The Rideau from you in Gananoque.    Nice to 'meet' more 280 drivers.   
    Awesome! Nice to see some locals!  What issues did you find despite the survey? 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard. I have the same year and model boat. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Love the table and how it’s offset. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Squatch68Squatch68 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard. I have the same year and model boat. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Love the table and how it’s offset. 
    Awesome, thanks Greg!