Options

Owners Manual in UK

danglibitzdanglibitz Member Posts: 2
I have a Rinker Atlantic 230 here in the UK but there are no instructions about the boat, just sheets on the radio and other ancilliaries. Is there an online instruction book/manual I can download? Thanks in anticipation.

Comments

• Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    @danglibitz ... shoot me an email to thecaptsteve@mail.com
  • Options
    newtoboatingnewtoboating Member Posts: 12

Hi, i have exactly the same problem and i know this sounds completley daft, but i haven't got a clue what all the dials/switches do (got the boat 4 weeks ago) and what day-to-day checks i need to do. Have bought a 2009 Rinker 28 Express Cruiser.

p.s. it must be a UK thing cos that's where i am from.

p.p.s. knowing how much you americans love the beatles

• Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    The good news is you can get the info you need. The bad news is it's written in American. :))
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

DL and NTB,

Welcome to the forum. Steve will get you what you are looking for but also try the "RBO forum archives" found in the list on the left side of the each page near the bottom under "categories".

Don't expect too much from the rather generic manuals for our Rinkers but there's a fortune in knowledge and specific mfg manuals assembled from all over the net free for your use. Good luck, Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    relaxen2relaxen2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi! I’m interested in the manual too. Atlantic 230