07 350 EC. Where is the mid hull/ birth bilge pump ?

Last few weekend I have noticed the water pump runs for a short burst quite often,  then while getting out of the boat I’ve notice a large amount of water being pumped out on the port side right behind the shower discharge hole.  Figure I have a leak into the bilge area but not in the engine bilge area  but have not located  it.  Today I pulled the bed pad of inspected the A/C and no leak from the pan for the condenser.  The floor in the 350 is original with no access holes to see another bilge where is it hidden ?  The leak could be behind the shower that access plate is the only thing I haven’t looked at.  

Comments

• YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s under the sofa in the aft cabin. Check your shower sump which is in the aft cabin, port side, under the little access panel in the carpet directly in front of the cabinet. Also check your AC pump. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • MbmikeMbmike Member Posts: 18
    YYZRC said:
    It’s under the sofa in the aft cabin. Check your shower sump which is in the aft cabin, port side, under the little access panel in the carpet directly in front of the cabinet. Also check your AC pump. 
    I’ve inspected shower sump previously I replace the lid for the assembly,  just cleaned out the strainer for A/C pump no leaks there but am a bit new to the boat so I’ll look under the rear sofa actually only looked in there once don’t store anything back there is there an access cover?  I’m in north texas we had a freeze this last winter I’m suspecting a pex’s line has small leak at fitting I hope.   
  • YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s offset to port pretty far back there. Here’s a pic of my access hatch but my sofa is removed. 

2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay