Options

Dash Refresh on a 2005 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee

All of my gauge panels are crumbling from deterioration. I am looking to replace all panels. Any suggestions of where I can purchase either new or used panels. See the attached. Thanks. Easybee!    

Comments

• Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    New wire marine can make custom dash panels or you can order the raw materials from Amazon or www.tecnographic.com
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try Great Lakes Skipper for new old stock dash panels.

If you're handy, you could make new ones out of Starboard; @LaRea has a few threads that discuss working with Starboard to get a great result.  Other options would be to wrap in vinyl or to follow @Aqua_Aura's advice and have a new panel made.  
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to my world. :) I started this process a few years ago.1st don't try and wrap it.  The wrap wont last.  The sun will bake it and it will also be really tough with all the corners and inside corners.  I ended up making new ones out of a wood grain plastic i found in amazon.  Amazon.com: Boat Blank Dash Panel Material - Woodgrain California Walnut Burl 24" x 48" x 3/16": Everything Else.  I really like this material but you have to be ok with edges that are black.  Now if you have the money call the company and they may be able to make one for you.  You can check out a few threads on here and see what i and others have done.  There are no options out there to just buy new formed dash panels to just pop in.  It is all custom.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!