2001 270 Fiesta Vee air conditioning fan not functioning... trouble shooting ideas?

I have had my 270 Fiesta Vee for 6 years.  The Air conditioning water pump was replaced two years ago.  Now the pump runs when I turn the air conditioning on, but the fan does not blow.  Thoughts and suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!  The only guidance in the manual is something that will not be cheap:

Failed triac on Passport I/O circuit board.
    Send for repair or call local service technician.
  • PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Few ideas I'd try...im not  hvac savy but have installed 2 units in 1 year.

Turn off all power and check all wire connections  going from your control box to your ac unit(assuming is not all built together and control box mounts remotely)

My mermaid ac has a red reset relay sitting on top of the compressor....maybe press it if yours has one. I don't recall seeing one on my new ocean breeze unit

Also, does your thermostat have a fan auto/on option? If so does fan turn on when set to on?

Finally a shameles sales plug. If yours is dead and dont want to pay for a new one I'll make you a good deal on a 9k btu  mermaid  cool only  model. 18 months old, used from July to September in fresh water last year. Was too small for my green house window boat in the south.