Options

Another First World Problem - Swim Platform Shower does not work :(

pcmpetepcmpete Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
2010 360EC

With Freshwater pump on, I get good water pressure in the galley, head and cockpit sink, but the shower on the Swim Platform has no pressure.
I checked the the retracting hose and there are no leaks or kinks.  Does it use the different pump?
Anyone else ever experience this?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Two steps: You need to open up the dials, red and blue, which I’m sure you’ve done…. But In addition there should be a trigger on the shower head that you push in to release water out of the head and it will pop in if you want it to keep running. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    I will try that, here is FL I never turn the Red dial on the shower.  Thanks for the help

• Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can remove the shower head from the hose to check for water pressure as well if the buttons don't change anything. Maybe the head itself is clogged or the on of trigger or slide on the head is closed as previously stated. I discovered the slide on off function much later after wondering why my pressure seemed low. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does your shower head have a screen on the outlet?  Those like to corrode up.
  • Options
    Does your shower head have a screen on the outlet?  Those like to corrode up.
    I think it is clean, I will double check