192 Captiva questions

brettowbrettow Member Posts: 13
A few questions for a new to me 2003 192 with a 5L.
The oil pressure sender is not working and have verified the gauge is fine. Is there a specific sender I need for the Rinker gauge?
The floor drain in the picture. Is it supposed to have some type of cover so it doesn’t fill up with rubbish however still drains water.
Confirming that the blower connects to two of the holes under the sun pad. Do I need to connect anything else to the other two or just leave them open?

Thanks all

Answers

• rkinrossrkinross Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Congratulations on your new Rinker.  I just purchased one also and am just learning all the details.  I will look for my floor drain and get back to you on a cover later today.  
  • brettowbrettow Member Posts: 13
    rkinross said:
    Congratulations on your new Rinker.  I just purchased one also and am just learning all the details.  I will look for my floor drain and get back to you on a cover later today.  
    Thanks mate that would be great. 
  • mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    Forespar 906037 White Boat Flush Head Cockpit Drain with

The cockpit drain is something simple like this.  The trick is to gain access to the underside.

mvn
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• brettowbrettow Member Posts: 13
    mvn said:
    Forespar 906037 White Boat Flush Head Cockpit Drain with

The cockpit drain is something simple like this.  The trick is to gain access to the underside.

mvn
    Thanks mvn.

What im trying to figure out is under the hole there is only a small amount of room so unsure if im going to be able to fit the nut underneath.
  • mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    Just cut the barb portion off to make the fitting shorter. 
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme