College football anyone?

skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
MSU fans anyone?  My nephew plays on the defensive line.  What a great ride he is having this year.  Go MSU!!!
2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3

Comments

• PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭✭
    My gamecocks suck again this year.  I get a little joy knowing Clemson is also sucking this year and will likely not make the college playoffs.   I call that a win.
  • TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    skennelly said:
    MSU fans anyone?  My nephew plays on the defensive line.  What a great ride he is having this year.  Go MSU!!!
    We have both MSU and MI alumni friends. The MSU set was at the game yesterday, while I was sitting next to the MI contingent watching on TV here at home. It's amazing the amount of swearing that happens when someone is losing.  :D
  • skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Lol my wife yelled at me for yelling at the TV while she was upstairs.  Thought I had a heart attack or something.

I followed up by saying I promise not to be yelling TOUCHDOWN if a medical emergency ever happens
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    I love my college football & Big 10 football even more!  That MI/MSU game was awesome!!  I'm a Buckeyes fan, so wasn't sure who I wanted to win, but I did like seeing MSU get it since they don't beat MI often.  I always root for the big 10 team though against the other conferences.

Shawn, what a great year for son to be seeing in football for this senior year.  Hope they continue doing well (except against Buckeyes :wink:)

Skennelly, I was yelling too, especially when I decided to root for MSU.  I also had to yell during the PSU/OSU game a few times.  I really think it helps them get going! :smile:

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express