Options

Thinking of getting an OUPV ("six pack") license? 25% discount today for online training ...

LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,541 mod
If you've ever considered getting your OUPV License (Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels), a.k.a. a 6-Pack License, you can get a 25% Cyber Monday discount from Mariners Learning Systems. Normal $500, now $370.  

Even if you don't want a license, but want to improve your knowledge and up your level of safety -- now's a great time.

Enter discount code CYBER2021 at checkout.  

https://www.marinerslearningsystem.com/captains-license-oupv-six-pack.html

Comments

• Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I would really like to get my 6 pack. Will look through this. Had planned to do an in person class this spring or next fall. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    tonystoytonystoy Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    @LaRea…Thanks for posting this! I was seriously considering taking this class. I just paid off the boat and can now run charters if I would like (loan company would not allow it, which I understand).
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,541 mod
    Not everyone agrees that online training is best for this content, but for those who prefer online training, MLS seems to get good reviews from folks I've contacted on other forums.  So I bit the bullet and bought the package.  I have more than enough sea time to qualify for the license.