Options

replacement carpet

Gman51Gman51 Member Posts: 10
I have a 2013 Rinker Captiva 276 CC. Would like to replace carpets. Would anyone have a diagrahm of the layout or know where I could find one. I have located a diagrahm for a 2012 captiva 276 BR but think there are some differences. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snapincarpets.com
  • Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you just use the existing carpets for templates?

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just re did mine and mine which for a pattern should have been easily copied, first go was not good. I don't know anything about this company @Handymans342 owns...
  • Options
    Dutch320Dutch320 Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    I got mine from snapincarpets.com last year. They had my template and the fit was great. 
  • Options
    That is a nice job and wish I would have known and checked with them. The area that was the worst was around the hatch...so I had him remake the hatch piece and it fit in a little  better so as I have said I'm less not satisfied than when we started....
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,554 mod
    @Dutch320 - I have that same carpet (Luxury Weave #8).  We love it!  Looks great and cleans up with a wet rag.  My only minor complaint is that I wish the padding was thicker.  If I step on a snap with bare feet, I definitely notice it.  But overall, we're very happy with it.  

@Gman51 - I used my old carpets to make templates.  The fit is pretty good.  But if you do that, definitely take the templates to the boat and test-fit them.  
  • Options
    Dutch320Dutch320 Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    @LaRea we love it also. Our last two boats had carpet and I don’t think we would ever go back after having the luxury weave. I think infinity does make a thicker padding option but snapincarpets.com didn’t offer it. 
  • Options
    rasbury said:
    That is a nice job and wish I would have known and checked with them. The area that was the worst was around the hatch...so I had him remake the hatch piece and it fit in a little  better so as I have said I'm less not satisfied than when we started....
    I should have mentioned this was before he fixed it, looks much better now-
  • Options
    The newer boats seem to have that weeve material.. is it hot to the feet?
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the price and ease of maintenance, go SeaDec. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI