Options

New 2 Boat owner

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
So, I'm about to become a two-boat owner again tomorrow.  Been a long time, but I don't feel too bad about this one.  I'm not moving up, or even out of my current one.  I'm actually buying one for my grown-up (19 & 21) kids to use.  My son loves to fish and both kids love to boat.  So, this will give them a bit of freedom and learn about more about taking care of a boat (hopefully).  They should also be able to do some water sports with it as well.  Only real problem is I hear, after online reviews, the engine is a bit of a gas hog.  The kids will have to figure it out as they are paying for all of that.  It is an older (1984) Grady White with an early 90's 200hp Johnson (saltwater one). 

Here is a link:

I pick it up tomorrow.  I'm actually going to keep it in a slip for at least the next month and then we'll see how it goes from there.  Gotta teach the kids how to drive with a trailer as well.  With the price of using local ramps, I may just leave it in the slip.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sea worthy boat, Stable, rides good, handles rough water great. Yes those old two smokes love gas. Who are you kidding, you are going to keep it full of gas for them. 
    Boat Name :