Good Deal for a SUP & Kayak

Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDMember, Moderator Posts: 7,093 mod
I'm not in the market for another inflatable SUP, but this looks pretty decent for $150 in case anyone is looking to try one out.  I like the idea of converting to kayak as well. (I know, more of a gimmick probably)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "
    • Easily transitions to windsurfing board using the included removable daggerboard (mast and foot base not included)
    • "

Hmmm that's kind of neat. 
  • PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link. I just ordered the sup for my kid to play with.  Also looks like a good way to transfer my dog from boat to beach...if I can train him to not dump us both. 

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDMember, Moderator Posts: 7,093 mod
    I have a buddy that uses his inflatable SUP for transferring his yellow lab to the beach.  It seems to work pretty well.  The dog is more graceful than his owner though :smile:

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Member Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do the same. Inflatable paddle board is always aboard ready to inflate to take the dog to the beach to do her business. She is only 12 lb though so pretty easy lol
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭✭
    arrived next day.  Even comes with backpack bag which is too heavy to lift comfortably.  
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDMember, Moderator Posts: 7,093 mod
    Looks good!  I guess at 70lbs total, that is a bit heavy.  But the bag will be nice for storage.