Water leak…might have found the source.

I might have found the source of a leak I have searching since the beginner of the summer. I saw water beside the thruster (see pictures), i know the water that end up mid bilge under my water holding tank (rinker 2006 390) is coming from the front but was never able to find the source until yesterday when I have looked closer beside the thruster . The part that is strange is i would have thought that water should just keep coming in but someday it s not as much , i clean it with the shop vac) but some other days I can have roughly half a gallon of water under the water tank (mid bilge) , especially when we go for a boat ride (and indeed it seems by the color of the water to come from outside).  This small amount of water beside the thruster could potentially be the source, I know it depends on where the crack might be , but i wonder if i can fix it without pulling it out of the water. (Otherwise i will get this done this fall)

Thanks again for all the advices and comments, very much appreciated.

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,550 mod
    I've been getting water in that same area as well.  Someone told me to look at the thruster, but I haven't seen anything around it that shows a sign of leaks.  I'm still not sure if it comes from front or back, but I'll figure it out sooner or later.  Glad you found yours!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express