x

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Rinker News & Updates

x

Post edited by Michael T on

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Michael congrat's and good luck with the new ride. I just got a tour of my friends 2014 360EC and the boat is amazing. However a few things I noticed. The LOA with his 360 is the same as my 342 I also saw that the head is a tad larger on my boat than his. Now with that being said this new boat is awesome to say the least. I love the hinged radar arch and the head room in the cabin. I love the sofa in main cabin and the lay out of the aft cabin. This boat is one class act for sure. My friends boat has the black hull and it looks really sharp. He also has the Volvo "joy stick". He also told me that when he went to WOT that boat did about 57mph. Great boat and great value. Again "way to go Rinker"
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    edited November 2014

x

• Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

If Rinker still had the 342 in its lineup, they would still sell.  I have bonded with mine.  Still finding things to add as I go along with her development process.  Great riding hull, seaworthy, and comfortable.  And being 12 feet in beam, she can be shipped on a truck without "wide load" cars fore and aft.  I found that to be a great advantage this year.

The 342 and the 270 would both sell today.  There is just something about them that says classic/classy design

Tony

Salt Shaker 342

• Options
    edited November 2014

x

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    Congrats MT!  Can't wait to see some pictures!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    To me it just seems like the 342 is the most logical boat. It has great size and great speed for its size and the head is big with plenty of room. It is just an awesome true 34 foot boat. IMO............
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    edited November 2014

x

• Options
    OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Michael! Does this mean we'll see you around the marina here at Lens again? I'd love to see your new 360. I presume you got the Axius and all the other goodies you upgraded on the 310?
    Wayne '09 340 EC
  • Options
    edited November 2014

x

• Options
    OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Nice to hear we might see you again. Sounds like you got hooked on the live on boating. Again congrats and let us know in advance when you'll be back to Lens. I bet the ol 310 will be sold this fall. Good deal for the future owner.
    Wayne '09 340 EC
  • Options
    edited November 2014

x