Options

Ameritex

2»

Comments

• Options
    SimcoeRinker400SimcoeRinker400 Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    @Dream_Inn
    Send a picture of the rear seat like to see how it turned out!!
    2008 Rinker 400 EC 
    2015 Scarab 165G
    Laser Sailboat
    2002 Seadoo Explorer
    2023 Seadoo Spark Trixx x 2
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    @Dream_Inn
    I’ll take pic next time I’m at the boat.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    @Dream_Inn
    Few pics today of the rear seat.  Sorry for the blue, the cover tends to make it all blue under it.  It’s not perfect, but will probably look better after some use.  The padding is a little thinner, so we will see if that is good or bad.  It did slightly move when sitting on the corner, maybe cause it’s thinner and not firm under backrest cushio?

• Options
    SimcoeRinker400SimcoeRinker400 Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    @Dream_Inn
    Did you ask to see if they could fix it to be a thicker foam?? My guy is using the original foam so should be the same thickness might even ask my guy to put a thin memory foam on top of the old foam but seeing the tightness might not work.  I am getting all my cockpit bottom cushions done and my flip transom cushions as they are totally toasted.  Did you get your transom seat redone??  

Cheers,

Simcoe400
    2008 Rinker 400 EC 
    2015 Scarab 165G
    Laser Sailboat
    2002 Seadoo Explorer
    2023 Seadoo Spark Trixx x 2
  • Options
    I had my transom seat redone a couple years ago.  It is holding up very nicely and still looks like new.  I did not ask for them to add a thicker foam as it felt just as comfortable and you cannot tell the difference when sit in the corner on the two different cushions.  I believe it will be fine, but I may at least mention it when they bring the canvas down to finish (they are the same ones doing my aft canvas).