Options

310 EC RLS Production Numbers

I recently purchased a 2014 310 EC with the RLS, Rinker Luxury Sport option and I've never seen another one advertised or online. I was wondering how many 310 EC RLS optioned boats Rinker produced or if anyone else owns one?

Comments

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,555 mod
    For what it's worth, I've never heard of RLS in my 20 years as a Rinker enthusiast.  
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    LaRea said:
    For what it's worth, I've never heard of RLS in my 20 years as a Rinker enthusiast.  
    Same here.  Never heard of it.  But now I’m curious 

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Rinker but I wouldn’t call it luxurious or sporty! Mine doesn’t have RLS I guess. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I have a plain ol' 2014 310 EC and am curious -- what's in the "Rinker Luxury Sport" option? I also have a copy of the 2018 320 EX brochure (which is the exact same boat) and no mention of any RLS option. Sure it wasn't just a sales pitch by the broker?
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rinker was known for some custom upgrades as per our missing member Michael T.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭
    I know Mr. T was known for spec'ing out his boats, but @knucklebuster's description sounds more like an "option" available to everyone versus a custom one-off "upgrade."
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Looks like an option package.
    Rinker Captiva 276 BR RLS | Boating Mag
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    Nice detective work @raybo3
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Straight from the 2014 book...

Rinker Luxury Sport(RLS)
    *Espresso or Black Gelcoat stripes
    *Two tone white-khaki interior
    *GPS chart plotter
    *Linen tweed canvas
    *2 LED swim lights
    *RLS stereo upgrade-Polk speakers with Kicker amp
    *Chilliwich bamboo cockpit floor covering
    *Weathered teak swim platform PlasTeak covering
    *RLS custom graphics and stripe tape
    *Helm chairs with RLS logos
    *Espresso or black helm

Available on the 246,276,290,310

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    knucklebusterknucklebuster Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Yes all of those options look very familiar! Thank you! I have all of them including the 2 exterior black gelcoat stripes I've never seen before on another 310 EC. I also have 2 large oval RLS emblems on each side of the hardtop towers right under the black 310 emblems. I've attached a photo of the RLS emblem. Are build sheets available?  I don't have any of the original paperwork that may have documented all the options. I suspect my boat may be the one featured in the 2014 boating mag article but have no way to confirm unless someone out there can confirm how many of these Rinker produced: Rinker 310 Express Cruiser | Boating Mag
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,555 mod
    Well, it's safe to say you have a rare boat -- very cool!
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build sheets used to be available. Not sure how many got kept when Polaris shut Rinker down. You could reach out to Godfrey Marine since they are handling all of the warranty work for Rinker. You could also reach out to Kim Slocum on Facebook. He might be able to help you. He is very knowledgeable on Rinker, but might not have actual numbers. I looked at the information that I received from a sales rep and it didn't have anything from 2014. It had info from 2006ish to 2010. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    knucklebusterknucklebuster Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I reached out to Godfrey marine this morning with my Hull number asking for a copy of my build sheet and immediately received a reply from Terri Gibson with all installed options according to the HIN. The only thing I didn't see were production numbers. Thank you for the tip!