Options

Waeco CR 1065 & more stuff added - free

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
I have my old Waeco that doesn’t work anymore (needs a new inverter probably).  Maybe someone would want to pick it up for parts? The door, thermostat, mounting frame, compressor, led light etc…Not sure any of it would be worth your cost to ship? I hate to throw it away but it does take up space.  I need to start posting some other things I have as well (vacuflush, complete radar dome, anchor and chain…man I need to clean out some stuff!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Post edited by Dream_Inn on

Comments

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thermostat is a win for someone for sure!
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    Radar dome? Hmmm…

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    Ian said:
    Radar dome? Hmmm…

Yes, the entire dome with everything inside (no display).  Was in working condition when removed.  Not sure of the model, but I'm sure it has it on it.  I can look at it and take a pic.  It'd be pretty large for shipping but probably worth it if you need it.  I see you are near Schenectady.  I visited that area many many years ago for a few months.  I actually installed the air traffic control radar there back in '95 (it is where my wife and I got engaged).

• Options
    If you have time to photo it or grab some model numbers I can check compatible with my plotter that supports a radar unit, I just have to look up the data again. I can use my company UPS rates which are heavily discounted. PM me if you want.

Yes, not far from there and actually close to ALB - and about 30 degrees NW of 10-28 so we hear them but not overhead in the path.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

• Options
    @ian. Here are a couple pics..
    There is nothing written on the outside.

• Options
    So, I’m going thru my garage of stuff. Some of it I inherited from my buddy whom sold his 400 a year plus ago.  I’m in that mood to have a really cheap garage sale right here to Rinker members.😜 The vacuflush needs a little looking at cause it doesn’t seal.  I have another vacuflush that has held vacuum for months, but I would need some cash for it.  It has all new seals, switch, bellow (some of you are laughing cause you know my story).  Here are some pics of everything …

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the air conditioner control panel still work? If so, I’ll take it. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    I started digging a bit more…I’d like to get something for the large round fender which does hold air well (admiral says I should keep for my dream boat😜).  The two house batteries can go for cheap as well.  They are less than a year and a half old but are lead acid group 31, which was all I could get during Covid.  I now have AGMs.  

• Options
    @Dream_Inn thanks for the photos i found some info online and appears this is only compatible with the Raymarine head unit. My Lowrance MFD can interface to some radars but not this it seems.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

• Options
    Ian said:
    @Dream_Inn thanks for the photos i found some info online and appears this is only compatible with the Raymarine head unit. My Lowrance MFD can interface to some radars but not this it seems.
    Well, it was worth a shot!  Would’ve been a great find if it had worked.  I’m hoping someone can use some of this stuff!  Here’s a couple close ups on the batteries.

• Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dream if you don’t move the radar dome here no question you can get a good buck for it on eBay. Heck Ian you may be best off buying it anyway and looking for an older MFD to go with it 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    I just sold the radar dome for 50 bucks today.  Sorry, tried to give to a member here.  It’s time for this stuff to go.