Options

Hill Marine 20p 4x4 props coming up for sale..

J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've held on to my 20p's just incase the 22's didn't work out.. at this point the 20's are up for sale.. going to take some pictures later today, just wanted to see if there's any interest on this site or if I should just go the facebook/CL route.. let me know if you want them. Thinking 1000 shipped. Will come in the boxes that Hill Marine ships in. No nicks in the leading or trailing edge, there are some light scratches from being cleaned once a week in the water. Will be sure to show those in the pictures. 

Just under 1400 total from Hill

Post edited by J3ff on

Comments

• Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭
    Great deal for someone! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    FormulabenFormulaben Confirm Email, Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    @J3ff are these still available?
    Post edited by Formulaben on
    2006 Fiesta Vee 270
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Hi - apologies, I forgot I posted this thread, I've put the 20's back on my boat. The 22's are now for sale, same price :) 

As for why, I don't know if it was just random thing, but my friend group has suddenly increased to the point of having four or five people out every single time. With the 22s on it it was great for one or two people but with four or five (with all their gear as well) it really struggles to get up on plane. With the 20's it's no sweat.. about 200/300 rpm difference for the same speed. 
    Post edited by J3ff on
  • Options
    FormulabenFormulaben Confirm Email, Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    @J3ff which engine do you have?  I'm curious if I'm looking at more than just props.
    2006 Fiesta Vee 270
  • Options
    383 freshwater cooled