Options

Gen 3 cool fuel units

Could anyone help me with a Gen 3 cool fuel unit manual as I need spares and need part numbers.

Comments

• Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Hi Malcolm The Gen 3 manual is part of the shop manual that I got from Mercruiser since the complete shop manuals is a series of 5 to 6 books I don't remember wich one it is. But I will be going to the boat today and be back to you on this. But there is no part no: in the shop manual P.S. I guest you did not get my answer
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,556 mod
    I've gone thru some of this Gen III process, what items are looking for part numbers?  There are new part numbers out there on the bulletin that was for the corrosion issues, click here.  If you need part numbers for specific parts such as the regulator, then that won't help & the manual doesn't specify them either.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Hi Malcolm, Finally got to the boat. All the Infos in regards of the Gen 111 how to disassembly and assembly is in the service manual #31 part # 90-864260300. But no parts # even in the parts catalog of Mercruiser online the parts # is for the new type of he Gen 111. My dealer had to contact Mercruiser to get the old parts #. Hope this help a bit. Paul