Options

Rinker Forum = Maintenance Forum

mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭
Funny seeing the change over time.
Far more maintenance & repair threads now as the brand ages.

Don't mind whatsoever - find it all interesting. Projects & solutions are top shelf compared to other boat forums.

Keep it up members.

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current

Comments

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    @mattie Usually this time of the year is all about getting ready for summer and hence a lot of maintenance. Hopefully the boating "stories" start picking up as the summer rolls along. So with that being said, my boat has been in the water for 7 weeks now and it hasn't moved once. Weather has totally sucked or the wind is blowing at 40mph so it's been maintenance and more maintenance. Just yesterday I changed out my hot water heater. Should have taken an hour or so but noooooooooooooooooo almost 6 freaking hours. Had to move batteries and field wiring............. Just say'n
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    @mattie Usually this time of the year is all about getting ready for summer and hence a lot of maintenance. Hopefully the boating "stories" start picking up as the summer rolls along. So with that being said, my boat has been in the water for 7 weeks now and it hasn't moved once. Weather has totally sucked or the wind is blowing at 40mph so it's been maintenance and more maintenance. Just yesterday I changed out my hot water heater. Should have taken an hour or so but noooooooooooooooooo almost 6 freaking hours. Had to move batteries and field wiring............. Just say'n

Write up with pictures or it didn't happen,😜