Options

1 drive only went halfway down

SpyderwebSpyderweb Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭
Spent the day in relatively shallow water so had drives all the way up just to be cautious.  End of day, using the single trim button (versus 2 separate drive buttons on handles) I dropped the drives, waiting for change in sound to know they were all the way down, as I always do.  Slowly motored out of the bay then increased throttles to get on plane.  Around 3000, 1 engine revved way higher than other and I immediately dropped  them both back down.  Thought maybe weeds on 1 drive, so reversed to knock them off and tried again.  Same  thing happened.  Then I noticed my trim gauges (which I rarely consult, just not fine tuned enough to be useful) and noticed 1 drive all down, and the other only half down. WHAT?  How’s that possible using one button.  Using same button, I raised drives all up, then all draw, and this time both went full down as expected.  Trip back to dock was fine.

Next morning I tried at dock and could not duplicate problem.  Everything was fine.  What happened there?  Have I got a problem  and need to worry?

Comments