Options

Lahaina from a boat..

J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
He says some words at the start, skip to 2 in if you want... holy smokes - would have been very sure this was the last day on earth if there in on that boat in person. 

https://youtu.be/49Hx2-ZQLYI?

Comments

• Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a quick look, but honestly had a hard time, knowing people were likely losing their lives as this was being shot...😞
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a brother over there but on the other side of the island apparently..
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willhound said:
    I took a quick look, but honestly had a hard time, knowing people were likely losing their lives as this was being shot...😞
    I've watched about an hour or two of these in the last couple days. 

It is absolutely stunning/shocking at the non-evacuation and how it appears that the top levels of government didn't seem to realize the danger of what was about to happen... there were some huge mistakes made for sure.. so sad that people paid for it with their lives and basically if they lived, they now have nothing... there's one house that survived among a ton of burned down ones.. that person also has nothing but a smoke filled house with no town around it .. 
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Holy crap............
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 740 ✭✭✭