Options

Time to sell my 2006 342 Express Cruiser

needmotoolsneedmotools Member Posts: 12
Unfortunately it is time to sell my 2006 Rinker 342. We have loved the boat for the last 4 years, but have been looking for something bigger and found a beautiful 2008 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer. This Forum and it's members have been invaluable to me as I did multiple upgrades (and repairs) on the boat. I plan on continuing to monitor the site and give back whenever I can.

If anyone is looking for a 342 in great condition with upgrades this is a freshwater boat in Marblehead, OH on Lake Erie. The previous owner is still very active on the site and was also extremely meticulous like me :-)

Here's some of the highlights and upgrades:
 - 342 with Teak & Holly wood flooring in Cabin
 - Twin Mercruiser 5.7L MPI Horizon 350 Engines with Bravo 3 drives with 490 hours
 - Kohler 5E Generator with 340 hours
 - Mercury VesselView Mobile, Mercury SmartCraft Connect & NMEA 2000 network
 - Raymarine Axiom 9 RV Chartplotter with Navionics, Quantum 2 Doppler Radar, RV-100 RealVision 3D Sonar Transducer,   - RS150 GPS Receiver
 - Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 LED Under Water Lights with Full Spectrum RGBW
 - Lumitec Mirage LED Cockpit Spreader Lights with Full Spectrum RGBW

I'm asking $84,900. 

2008 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer (previous: 2006 Rinker 342 EC)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Great looking boat! Good luck with the sale and definitely stay on the forum!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    tonystoytonystoy Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    Nice looking boat @needmotools!
    The Sea Ray 380 is on my wish list for when I hit the lottery. Make sure you send pics of the new ride
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you will have an easy sale...good luck with the new ride-
  • Options
    tonystoytonystoy Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    @needmotools when am I getting the invite on that beautiful boat?? Congrats on both the sale and the new ride!!