Height of 2001 310

I'm thinking about purchasing a trailer for my 310 but was wondering if anyone knew what the height was with the arch on. Thanks.

Comments

• TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the boat have a radar antenna or just the TV disc? As a reference, my '04 270 w arch and TV disc is 11'-8" on the trailer. You could almost figure it out if you measure up from the chine rail near the waterline up to the highest point on the arch. Then add 6" down from the chine to clear the fenders plus the tire height. That's assuming the depth of the keel will still allow the axles enough room as mine did.

It'll be very tall and trailering near any saggy overhead lines or fixed structure will cause some pucker as you look in the rear view mirror for eqt getting trimmed. Low trees are a constant hassle to be alert to for us.

Here's a pic of my bunks/fender clearance. Again, not a 310 but pretty close. Mikeimage

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • frodo13056frodo13056 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Deja Vu - seahare asked the same question awhile back! http://rinkerboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1080/01-310-height-on-trailer#latest I trailer my 08 320 and it sits at 12' 10" with the radome and tv antenna down.