Options

2007 Cruisers 390 SC

Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 11 in Non-Rinker Boats
Just wanted to be the first post in the new non-Rinker category!  :D:)

love it! Happy to use this!

07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

Post edited by Liberty44140 on

Comments

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,568 mod
    edited January 11
    It doesn't count unless you edit the post to include a picture.
    [EDIT:  Now it's legit!]
    Post edited by LaRea on
  • Options
    Ha! Ya know what you are right. Added two pics. First a pic of her last day afloat last fall, dropped off at storage dock. Then a pic of the new addition to help us get around our marina faster this summer,  bought a golf cart! Got a great deal on the two red carts in December. 2015 EZGO gas carts. I bought one and my father in law bought the other. 

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind me asking what a "great deal" is? I might need one, though I was leaning toward electric.
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,568 mod
    Those carts need some blingy-bling.  Wheels, bangin' stereo, horn that goes ah-WOOO-ga.  The works.
  • Options
    Ha, there is a lot of golf cart crap in my Amazon cart. Shinny wheels, new seat covers, steering wheel, etc. I’ll update for sure. Admiral won’t approve lift kit ☹️

They were $3800 each. If I wanted to drive 5-8 hours I may have done better but the dealer by the marina took them in on trade and fully serviced them and then delivered them to my friends summer home next to the marina so they are in his garage until spring. Electric carts are less expensive for the cart itself BUT replacing the batteries is $1k and has to be done every 5 years I am told. Main reason I wanted gas is that as a boater I’ve got nowhere to plug in. Electric cart owners fight for the outlets in the parking lot. I’ll just go to the gas dock once a month to grab 5 gal. If I had a home or camper I would have ant least considered electric. Also we have a bridge in the marina with a steep slope and gas carts handle it much better.