Options

Opening Port hole lens

stevev28stevev28 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

What manufacturer and model of opening port holes were used in a 99 fiesta vee 270? I am looking for replacement lens. I don't need the whole port hole assembly. The previous owner overtightened the locks and cracked almost all the lens. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve V.

Comments

• Options
    stevev28stevev28 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    The name on the lens says Pompanette gray. I believe your correct they are Bomar made by pompanette. They don't have any numbers on them though. So I'm having trouble narrowing it down. Sent them an email and have yet to hear back.
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    hunterdalehunterdale Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Doing some searching here and have "revived" this thread.  I am also wanting to replace just the inner opening part of the portholes in my 2000 270.  Been to the Bomar site and am having trouble trying to figure out which model I have.  As noted earlier in the thread there are no numbers on exposed parts of the hatch.  The part I want is the smoke colored interior piece that hinges open into the cabin.  Plastic or Lexan, many of the fingers on the hinge have broken off making it hard to open and close without being very cautious.  Any chance anyone knows the part number for it?