Options

88 Egg Harbor..

J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally settled on this one to "live on" going to post some progress pictures here... and just talk about the journey if anyone wants to hear about it! 

First things first, in FL we always take care of window tinting for multiple reason.. check!

May be an image of boat

Comments

• Options
    this weekend = new dock lines and figuring out the fenders..

• Options
    Also threw in a 50 inch tv... and soundbar/subwoofer... 
  • Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1
    Dude that's a sweet boat.  That's the style boat I dream of living on in the keys every winter one day.    Awesome score on it as well.   Congratulations on the new ownership and I look forward to seeing pics of the progress.  

Any plans on expanding the rear canvas to the transom?  I see a lot of live aboards using the deck as a patio area evenings and mornings.  

• Options
    edited March 1
    Dude that's a sweet boat.  That's the style boat I dream of living on in the keys every winter one day.    Awesome score on it as well.   Congratulations on the new ownership and I look forward to seeing pics of the progress.  

I couldn't believe he went for it so cheap.. Having trouble getting it insured for so little. The agents are like "you got it for WHAT?" - just thankful to finally have a home base.. this bouncing around was nice and fun, and to be hoenst I've only slept on her once... but it's just nice to have a "home" even if you dont sleep there. ya know? The rinker was just too small. Although I still do take her out at least once a week!! 

To answer your question. Yes, absolutely. Although the sun never moves that way.. it is basically towards the bow of the boat all day... 
    Post edited by J3ff on
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be interesting to watch jeff..keep us "posted"
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have other pictures on another thread? I've never been aboard a boat like that. Bowrider to our rinker.