Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snapincarpet.com will do that for you too

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    MIKES342MIKES342 Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    I had this installed and no more scrubbing to clean the swim platform with deck cleaner.  just boat soap and soft brush.  Maintenance free. I have had 4 cruisers of different sizes and I will never have another without this.  It is made in Copley Ohio and they already had a pattern for the boat;  I had them install it as I didn't want to take any chances with a new boat.
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

x

Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options
    dropoutdropout Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    MIKES342 said:
    I had this installed and no more scrubbing to clean the swim platform with deck cleaner.  just boat soap and soft brush.  Maintenance free. I have had 4 cruisers of different sizes and I will never have another without this.  It is made in Copley Ohio and they already had a pattern for the boat;  I had them install it as I didn't want to take any chances with a new boat.
    Who is this made by?
  • Options
    MIKES342MIKES342 Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭

http://www.plasteak.com/marine-teak-decking

here is the websight for the PlasDeck.  I don't believe they sanded the non skid off. They went to my boat and installed it before it was delivered.  However I am sure if you call them they will be able to tell youl.  They will also send you samples in the mail.  It was just a mat basically that needed to be glued.  Their phone number is 800-320-1841.  Completed one season and love the stuff.

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

x

Post edited by Michael T on