Options

electric outlet

we also can not use the electric outlet even when the boat was plug in dock, or when the generator is on in the water. there is a brake in the generator panel that says electric outlet, we put this in on,  and we never receive the energy.

Answers

• Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Is it a ground fault outlet?  If so, the thing has probably tripped.  In that case, all you would have to do is push the reset button, located on the outlet itself.

Tony

Salt Shaker 342

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    To add to Tony's comment, sometimes there is only one GFCI outlet & when it trips, all the rest go out as well.  If you tell us a bit more on what boat you have, we can probably help a little more.  It could be a breaker that needs turned on as well.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm assuming on your 110V breaker board (should be close to your galley) that you are powering on either the shore power or generator? The board should be close to your galley in your cabin.

Please be careful with this switch, if you don't follow the right procedure you can damage your boat, and even worse harm someone.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    tiochecotiocheco Member Posts: 4
    thank you all for your help I own a 260 ec 2013 and the dealership answer me the following Did you try turning on all “acc” breakers? Maybe, the factory had it wired to an “acc” breaker.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is possible. It should be on the breaker named "Outlets" but they could have accidently wired it through an ACC (accesory) breaker.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"