Options

Go Tribe!

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
OK, I know there are some Indian fans out there!  & yes, a year without the Yankees!!  I don't know which is better!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• Options
    PartsManPartsMan Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    The Red Sox best record in the AL....... Also if it was not for the Sox to fire Tito the Indians would still be in last place.... 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    The Red Sox best record in the AL....... Also if it was not for the Sox to fire Tito the Indians would still be in last place.... 

:))   record means nothing when you start best of 5 or 7 (which hopefully the Indians get to).  Gotta throw me a bone here man!  I'm one of those Ohio fans that have it tough when it comes to professional sports!

• Options
    ShaunShaun Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

Dream Inn, I always seem to agree with your point of view. Until now!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigers!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, Tigers fan here. God I hope we get to play the Indians this postseason, that'd be fun.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Dream I am with you so I will throw you a bone. Imagine the Sox and Indians in the playoffs...... Of course the Sox gave the Tigers thier shortstop (hate that trade) so either way the Sox play a role in the playoffs.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pirates have made the playoffs and a winning record for the first time in 21 years! Go Bucs!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    Dream I am with you so I will throw you a bone. Imagine the Sox and Indians in the playoffs...... Of course the Sox gave the Tigers thier shortstop (hate that trade) so either way the Sox play a role in the playoffs.

You giveth...and then taketh away!

Was a great weekend for Ohio fans!  Bucks!  Tribe!  Indians!  Of course I was drinking too much with boaters to pay much attention!  heck, I even went swimming in the bay!