Options

New Boat Name and A Texting Fix

TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
(Credit to the artist with Tourettes syndrome )

Hey, We have a new "no texting while driving" law in Fl. I saw a driver texting and driving yesterday and I got so mad that I rolled my window down
and threw my beer right at her car.

Just sayin'......
2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Mike, I've got a real one for you. Two years ago I was driving and the lady to my right was staring down and texting while driving. I honked my horn and pointed ahead. She gave me the finker and mouthed F -Off to me. 5 seconds later she rear ended a street flusher at 30 mph. Last I saw of her was a puff of air bag dust out her side window. I tried not to laugh but i did. MT
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    Michael T said:
    Hey Mike, I've got a real one for you. Two years ago I was driving and the lady to my right was staring down and texting while driving. I honked my horn and pointed ahead. She gave me the finker and mouthed F -Off to me. 5 seconds later she rear ended a street flusher at 30 mph. Last I saw of her was a puff of air bag dust out her side window. I tried not to laugh but i did. MT

So there is justice in this world.........

Mark

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    LOL...... =)) =))
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's another boat name that seems appropriate when navigating in a challenging shipping channel.

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    My uranus is usually tightened at the gas dock. MT
  • Options
    Capt RonCapt Ron Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking of 'There is justice' - The guy in Boston got a new boat!

http://gma.yahoo.com/man-found-boston-marathon-bomber-gets-boat-101311682--abc-news-topstories.html

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Yes he got a new boat. They should have shot a million holes in the old one....... Dont forget I am from Boston......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right on Raybo!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Watched NBC News tonight. There was a great article on many of the bombing survivors participating in a special event to show the therapy they are receiving to adapt to their new prosthetic limbs. Seeing the youngsters having to go through the ordeal sure raised my blood pressure.Real brave people. I agree with Raybo - they should have shot the sh*t out of that boat then used a flamethrower to smoke it. Sorry, that's not very Christian of me but I think that bast*rd got off too lucky - at least until some of his prison buddies get their hands on him (hopefully). Anyway, 3 cheers for those who contributed to the "new" boat. MT
  • Options
    BTW the lasted is that his prison cell is not good enough and that he can not get a proper defence because his living arangements are not good enough................ Imagine the balls of them.