Options

Rinker 270 owner manual

laureniac1laureniac1 Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
Hi! My name is Mike and I just purchased a 2005 Rinker 270 Fiesta VEE and was looking for the owners manual PDF. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats n welcome. Try the archives but dont expect it to be too inclusive. More importantly the engine manuals should be there too. Cya. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Where do I find the archives?
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can find it in the side bar to the left. Its called RBO archive. Tons of great stuff accumulated and shared by great guys.
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard too. 

Don't confuse the owners manual you get with a car with what comes with a boat.  In general it is just a collection of the owners manuals for the major parts of the boat (think like a house!): engines/drives, frig, windlass, etc.  It is not a thorough piece by piece description.  As Tiki mentioned, what you really need is the ones for the engines and drives, if not in the archives, try Mercury but you need to know your serial numbers for the engine/drives.  You'll find a ton of help on here so ask your questions!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    RBO archives great stuff!!! Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    MissLee2005MissLee2005 Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    Just taken delivery of 2005 270Fiesta Vee Volvo D4, thinking of Flexiteek’ing the deck, it’s expensive...but is it worth it? 4
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    boat looks nice.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I posted mine yesterday...
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just taken delivery of 2005 270Fiesta Vee Volvo D4, thinking of Flexiteek’ing the deck, it’s expensive...but is it worth it? 4
    I can tell you, SeaDek made my boat look outstanding. It makes a huge difference.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    luvinlifeluvinlife Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭