Options

Rinker 310 EC Options List: Hardtop enclosure for storage?

Can anyone tell me what the hardtop enclosure for storage is?  There is a separate option for the actual aluminum hardtop.  I am thinking is has something to do with the canvas for the hardtop as opposed to the standard canvas for the standard radar arch?

Thanks!!

Ken

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Sunburns, I had a 2013 Rinker EC 310. If you are thinking  buying one you will love it. Before I continue go to the topic area on this site called Rinker News & Updates and look at the new cabinet and counter colours just posted by Captain Steve - they are awesome! Now back to your question - I believe you are correct that the option refers to what may be called a tonneau or mooring cover that goes under and around the arch/hardtop. I have a friend who bought one and says it is more work than the canvass. He has the hard top option not the standard arch (often referred to as an eyebrow). We had the full hard top too and using the canvass with the hard top was a (pun intended) snap! I would get several opinions before paying for that option. If you already own one of the new EC 310s - lucky you! :-) MT
  • Options
    SunburnsSunburns Member Posts: 2
    Michael,

thanks for the feedback!  I am not yet an owner....Just contemplating upsizing from my current Monterey 270 single engine cruiser.  Not sure if I want to stay with an Express Cruiser type or go with a downeast style like a BackCove.

In any event, I would not go with that hardtop storage enclosure but rather the standard canvas....I did hear that is was very easy to deal with that canvas when attached to the hard top.

Thanks!

Ken