How REAL men skeeet shoot

TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Non-Boating Related
(<<<YOUTUBE LINK FOR MANLY MEN>>>)

Ah and yet another censored word right in the title.....cover your eyes while I misspell it to avoid censorship.
It'd be great to embed the youtube page instead of just a link but I'm at a loss so hit the link and know that Christmas is coming :D
2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
Post edited by TikiHut2 on

Comments

• 212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, my office is adjacent a retired tanker, and I just showed him that... I think it made his day!!
  • TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

OMG That was shamelessly ripped off of the funniest facebook page I've ever seen called Only For Men. The name says it all so no whiners about it being a serious testosterone fix of hot cars and stupid guy stuff. A buddy just sent it to me knowing I'd be right on it. I was thinking of Drew and Al when I went down the page and saw the Mercury race engine dining room table pic. (YEOWZA, I WANT one)

Production goes out the window once you start with this page LMAO...  (LINK TO ONLY FOR MEN)

Hilarious stuff for those of us who grew up tough enough to enjoy turning wrenches, chasing girls and laughing in the face of stupidly dangerous stuff just because it was fun :D  Mike

Post edited by TikiHut2 on
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl