Options

I'm evil... this made me giggle, which means I gotta watch out for karma now..

212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
link

Wayne Newton's lake Meade located yacht sinks in a covered slip over the weekend, and whilst unoccupied.. They're still trying to figure out why..

The man no doubt had insurance, if it even falls on him and not the marina I'm guessing... And Lord knows he can replace it..

any odds on what they determine sank it?

Comments

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet there's a wet spot on his circular bed with the disco lights, silk sheets and mirrors :P

You're right, your karma's gonna tank :D
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne has put on a few pounds in the last couple of years was he sitting in the stern? I'd check my drain plug if I was you. MT

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always curious things like this happen when backruptcy or big lawsuits come around..cha-ching!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Here's an alternative idea for Waynes soggy bottom boat..... A legit(??) cruising boat/art form made by a French guy. I need a 4 day work week so I can do stuff like this :D

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    BoatAwayBoatAway Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

whenever I start feeling like my marina is too tight, all I have to do is look at a picture of one overseas. boy do they cram them in there!

Mike, once you get to the production version of TikiHut 3, I'll gladly take the prototype off your hands. haha

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lived in Europe for four years. They did a manoeuvre that we called trampolining. They just bounced their boat off their slipmate's boat and tied their boat up and walked away. Must make for a lot of work for the glass guys. We have a few of them at our marina too - they aren't too popular! :-( MT
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin

Packed in for sure. That is why they are bow in and not stern....

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com