Options

Red Sox

l-skynyrdl-skynyrd Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Hey Raybo................

Just got to say congrats for the Red Sox win. As much as I dislike the Sox I could not bring myself to root for St. Louie.

At the beginning of the year we both thought our teams would not go far, your guys played with a lot of heart and my guys

sucked. So, again congrats to the WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX.

Len

You have to love the water....

Len & Robyn   342 FV  Freebird

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,458 admin
    Thanks Len
    I just bought a new house and have been moving but I was able to catch all the games. They really played well and Boston is going crazy. Go Sox.......BOSTON STRONG 617
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    l-skynyrdl-skynyrd Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Ray....

I know what it is like moving. Robyn and I just bought a new (to us) house  last month. We decided to get out of the rat race in the bay area and get closer to the boat. Amazing the amount of stuff one can collect in 19 years living in the same place. Since both of us are retired, there is no reason for us to stay in Silicon Valley. I will be moving the boat in the spring to a different marina, about 30 min from home.

Good luck with your new home.....

Len

You have to love the water....

Len & Robyn   342 FV  Freebird

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,458 admin
    Thanks Len and good luck with your new home. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com